At Jetsave our aim is to offer choice and comfort when booking flights to Florida with us. Our flying programme enables you to select from all major schedule airlines from a range of UK departure airports to any regional airport in Florida.
Virgin Atlantic has become one of the world's most famous airlines by offering you all those on-board extras that make such a difference. In addition to the daily London Gatwick - Orlando service, we are delighted to announce a Manchester - Orlando year round service. Virgin Atlantic also operates a daily London Heathrow - Miami service.
Starting out with one aircraft and one route in 1984, Virgin Atlantic now provides an award winning scheduled service to 23 destinations around the word. In that time, they've gained a reputation for innovation, quality and the highest standards of customer care.
Your holiday begins as soon as you board your Virgin Atlantic flight because the fun starts right there. Great entertainment, free drinks throughout the flight and lots of goodies to keep the kids happy - you'll even be offered ice creams during the movies!
- Up to 20 channels of award winning entertainment on your personal TV screen.
- Free amenity kit containing all the essentials for your flight.
- K-iD backpack full of goodies and kids' meals to pre-order.
- Choice of three meals including a vegetarian option.
- Serious Retail Therapy - their great duty free.
Premium Economy is in a class of it's own. You'll enjoy a whole range of additional comforts, perks and privileges, making it an ideal service whether you're flying for business or pleasure. From the moment you arrive at the airport, you'll notice the difference.
- Dedicated Premium Economy Check In.
- Separate Premium Economy cabin.
- Up to 38" of leg room and wider seats with adjustable leg and head rests.
- Complimentary comfort kit.
- A choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option.
- Complimentary preflight champagne and free drinks throughout the flight.
- Up to 20 channels of award winning entertainment, including movies, comedy, drama and sport on a personal TV screen.
Upper Class passengers can experience the revolutionary Upper Class Suite*, a more spacious seat that, when converted offers the biggest fully flat bed in business class, allowing passengers to work, dine, relax or sleep in complete comfort.
- Dedicated Upper Class Check In.
- Fast Track passport control. **
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses*** at Gatwick and Heathrow offering massages, manicures, haircuts, food & drink and full business facilities.
- At 79.5" long and 22" wide, the Upper Class Suite has the biggest fully flat bed when compared with other airline's business class.
- A Freedom menu service that means you can eat what you want, when you want.
- After your meal, enjoy a drink with fellow travellers in the onboard bar.†
- Multi directional 10.4" TV screen with a huge choice of films, TV programmes and games.
* Subject to change.
** Available on most flights.
***Lounge facilities vary at each destination.
† Available on selected flights
Virgin Atlantic has an off airport check in facility in Orlando. This service provides the opportunity for passengers to check in and deposit their luggage on the morning of their flight. Passengers using this service will be required to arrive at the airport only two hours prior to departure, therefore allowing you to make the most of the last day of your holiday.
Disney Check-In is located in the valet area for Cirque du Soleil®, close to the Virgin Megastore in the Westside Area of Downtown Disney. The opening hours will be 0800-1300 local time, 7 days a week.
This service will be complimentary to the following groups of passengers:
- Upper Class Passengers
- Flying club gold card holders
All other passengers (providing they are holding a confirmed seat) may use this service at a charge of USD10.00 per person (excluding infants) payable at the check in desk. Payment for excess baggage, date of travel change fees and upgrade charges can also be taken at this location.
- Any of the above charges can only be taken in the form of USD cash (small denominations are preferred) or credit cards only.
- Tickets on Departure and reissues of tickets MUST be handled at the Airport.
- Every passenger travelling MUST be present at check in.
- This facility may be forced to close during severe weather with no prior warning.
- Some passengers may be refused the use of this facility due to the need for additional security checks.